Extra cover for your landlord clients
Over the last 12 months we’ve been enhancing our small business products, available on Fast Trade and Acturis imarket to help ensure your SME clients have a level of cover that protects their business should the worst happen.
We’ve extended this to our Commercial and Residential Property Owners products, so your clients can be comfortable in the knowledge that their properties are in safe hands.
As with the previous product enhancements, both products will benefit from the following enhanced cover at no extra cost:
For Residential and Commercial Property Owners
- Removal of Average for buildings and contents claims
- Enhanced and simplified limits providing more cover and fewer restrictions
- 20% uplift to Buildings Sum Insured
For Residential Property Owners
- 20% uplift to contents of residential units or contents of communal areas (blocks of flats only) where selected
- The loss of rental income/alternative accommodation sum insured selected (20%/25%/30%) will be based on the uplifted buildings sum insured
For Commercial Property Owners
- 20% uplift to landlord’s contents sum insured
- Customers choosing a 12 month indemnity period will have this increased to 18 months with the sum insured being proportionately lifted to reflect the longer indemnity period
- The loss of rental income will be uplifted by 33%
For further information on our enhanced SME Commercial offering, look out for our launch communication on Monday or contact your Aviva sales manager. You can quote and buy Residential Property Owners, Residential Property Owners, or any of our online small business products, on Fast Trade today.
Article Publish Date: Tuesday 1 August 2017
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.