Further enhancements to our Shop and Salon product
Last year we made some significant improvements to our Shop and Salon product, providing small business owners like Greg with a level of protection that gives real peace of mind.
We’re now adding further enhancements to enable you to quote for more businesses first time and give your clients more cover options.
From Monday 17 July:
- We’re relaxing some of our referral triggers around your client’s claims experience, meaning you’re more likely to get a quote without having to refer to our underwriting team.
- We’re removing all ATM referrals which means we’ll quote first time.
- We’re increasing the non-standard construction acceptability from 10% to 25% providing you and your clients with more flexibility.
- We’re extending our trade list by adding 19 new acceptable business descriptions as well as improving the way we highlight trades we are unable to cover.
- We’ll automatically generate
- We’re adding an option for £10m Public Liability cover, for clients where the minimum limit of £5m is not sufficient (selecting this option will generate a referral into our Digital Hub).
These are all in addition to the increased sum insured, removal of average and increased cover limits that come with our Shop and Salon product on Fast Trade. All backed up by our award winning claims service providing you and your clients with dedicated guidance and support throughout the claims process.
Quote and buy Shop and Salon cover or any of our comprehensive range of small business products on Fast Trade, today.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.