Giving your motor Aviva Private Clients more
When your clients have more, they expect a level of cover to match - it’s only natural. We’ve taken the opportunity to upgrade our Aviva Private Clients motor product. So, what changes have we made?
- Personal Belongings: Limit increase from £1500 to £2500 –recognising the likelihood that your clients may have higher levels of personal belongings in their vehicle.
- Continental use: Increased trip limit from 3 months to 6 months - clients can now take their car abroad for up to 6 months without letting us know.
- Child seat cover: We now provide unlimited cover – this provides your clients with comfort that their child seats are fully covered.
- Pairs and sets: If your client’s alloy wheels or upholstery is damaged in an incident and those specific items are no longer available, we’ll pay for the whole set to be replaced so they match.
- Cover whilst on display at exhibitions: We understand that Aviva Private Clients may have their vehicles on display at exhibitions or museums and as such will provide cover and pay for repairs, should the vehicles get damaged.
- Cover whilst in transit: We’ll pay for repairs to your car if it’s damaged whilst in transit.
- Pet cover: Up to £2500 for emergency veterinary treatment - we recognise that pets often go on journeys, as well as horses being transported in trailers/horse boxes, giving your clients peace of mind that their precious pet will be looked after.
Also from the 23 July, we’ll be upgrading cover for weddings, school proms and funerals: We’ll now cover use for the carriage of passengers for hire or reward solely in connection with a wedding, school prom or funeral so your Aviva Private Client can use their car at special events.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.