Building better cover with ProAktive
Is your client building a new home, extending their property or converting or renovating something more unusual such as a barn, church or water tower? If so, make sure you visit Aviva Marketplace where we can offer you cover with our experts in the field, ProAktive Self build.
ProAktive Self build developed the first UK Self build insurance policy in 1984 and have been the industry leaders ever since. The cover applies whether the client is building the property themselves, using a main contractor or bringing in individual tradesman to complete the project.
The ProAktive self-build policy can also cover standard construction builds and thatch properties along with modern methods of construction such as timber frame,Insulated Concrete Form(ICF) and Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs).
- Cover for new builds, renovations, conversions and extensions
- Cover for contract works, existing structures, Public Liability (PL) and Employers Liability (EL) with an option to include plant and employees tools
- Policy terms between 6 and 18 months for conversions/extensions and 12 and 18 month terms for new builds are available
- Quote and Buy facility with payment on account
- Quick turnaround of referrals
- Partnership with Jewson and access to large discounts
- Underwritten by Aviva, UK General Insurer of the year
- Free 24-hour, 365 days a year, claims helpline
For further information on the Self-build cover product or the wide range of specialist products catering for those harder-to-place risks, please visit Aviva Marketplace.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.