PFK Lings tidal surge claims story
We’ve transformed the way we handle claims, to focus on what matters to our customers. This means taking time to understand what you and your clients need from us. Never has this been more evident than when a tidal surge hit our customer PFK Lings in Lowestoft.
You can share this video with your customers as we hope it will help bring our claims service to life – it’s not just a promise, we really will do everything we can to help get your customers back on their feet should the worst happen.
Don’t forget, there’s just 4 easy steps to faster claims;
1. Contact us as soon as an accident has happened, while the details are still fresh.
2. Make sure you’ve got the right information to hand.
3. Give us as much detail as possible, e.g. witnesses, photos, diagrams, videos, position of CCTV cameras etc
4. Keep hold of your dedicated claims handler’s direct number, to save time if you have a query.
To find out more about our claims proposition contact your Aviva Business Development Manager or one of our Claims Relationship Managers;
Claims Relationship Managers
• Victoria Wadsworth 07966 610014- North West, North East & Midlands
• Lillian Baxter 07966 610248- Personal Lines
• Michelle Sloan 07800 696145- Scotland & Northern Ireland
• Amy Cannings 07800 691307- South West & Wales, South East & London
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.