Weather Warning - Storm Doris
The UK is currently facing a severe weather warning from Storm Doris. This could have a real impact on both homes and businesses.
We’ve worked hard to ensure we’re prepared and in the best possible place to deal with any claims arising from such conditions. Our major incident response planning means we have extra resources in place. Our expert field surveyors, supplier partners and claims handlers are on hand to help your customers deal with any claims as quickly as possible.
Remember you can report claims for Personal Property and all Motor claims using our new, quick and easy electronic notification (ENOL) forms;
- Personal and Commercial Motor Claims
- Personal Property Claims
- or find the claims contact details Aviva Broker.
Don’t forget, you only have to report the claim to us and we’ll handle the rest. If your brokerage notifies loss adjustors directly, to save you time, you don’t need to let us know as they’ll get in touch with us.
Resources to help you and your clients
- To prepare for Storm Doris, please have a look at our Winter Risk Management Bulletin.
- Having the right information to hand when making a claim can significantly reduce the time it takes to process it. So here’s some help and advice on what we’ll ask and the information we’ll need from you and your clients, to speed up a storm claim.
- If you or your customers are concerned about flooding or the weather in your area please visit the Environment Agency website.
Our priority is your customers.
If you have any queries, please contact your Aviva claims relationship manager or your Aviva sales manager.
Claims Relationship Managers
- Andy O’Malley 07800 691930 - South East, London, South West and Wales
- Victoria Keating 07966 610 014 - North East, North West, Midlands, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Lillian Baxter 07966 610248 - Personal Lines and Northern Ireland
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.