Enhanced cover for your self-employed customers
The enhancements we’re making to our SME products on Fast Trade are focused on helping you ensure your clients get the level of cover they expect, so they can concentrate on what they do best; running their business.
We know that many of your small business clients may trade from home or a third-party site, so while they have no business premises to insure, they still require a packaged insurance product that can be tailored to the needs of their business to enable them to continue trading with confidence.
Our Self-employed product, available on Fast Trade, gives essential Public Liability cover as well as additional optional covers to provide the right package for your clients. The recent cover enhancements we’ve introduced mean that together, we really can take care of business.
Providing your clients with extra cover at no extra cost
- We’ve added 39 new trades from cleaners of commercial premises to timber treatment contractors
- We’ve reduced rates for Public Liability and Employers Liability
- We've removed the £500 single article limit for contractors’ tools. So your clients are covered even for those more costly pieces of kit.
- We've removed the £2,500 single article limit for business equipment because we understand that some of your clients need specialist equipment which is often more expensive.
- Where tools are covered, we automatically add the overnight cover extension at no extra cost, because we know your clients need to protect their gear 24/7.
For more information on our Self-employed product, get a quote, or to quote and buy any of our online SME products, log-in to Fast Trade today.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.