The evolution of Fast Trade
Throughout 2016 we’ve continued to listen to your feedback and make changes to Fast Trade, our online trading tool, making it a simple as possible to place business online and provide quotes to commercial clients.
We’re pleased to have been voted best e-trading platform in the recent Insurance Age sentiment survey, for the second consecutive year, but we’re certainly not resting on our laurels. We’re improving Fast Trade all the time to give you and your clients best user experience possible. Below are just some of the things that we’ve implemented in 2016;
Improving your trading experience:
- We’ve introduced a new homepage on Fast Trade making it easier for you to navigate the site and to see upcoming renewals and prospects at a glance.
- Our updated renewals section highlights your upcoming renewals and recently renewed policies all in one place,
- And our new renewal bulletin prominently highlights policies due for renewal, straight into your inbox.
- Using the Prospect tool, you can now filter by individual user rather than just brokerage level
- You can also now cancel a policy mid-term on Fast Trade without needing to get in contact
- All this, backed up by our new and improved policy documents, designed to be clearer and easier to navigate and understand, for you and your customers.
We conduct regular product reviews, from which we’ve made a number of limit reductions, plus the introduction of enhancements aimed at tackling underinsurance with the removal of average, an increased total sum insured and increased business interruption and public & product liability cover, at no additional cost.
With the inception of The Insurance Act 2015, we’ve also introduced
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.