Introduction of ‘The Insurance Act’
- Inner limits shown upfront in the customer’s schedule.
- Clearly laid out covers showing what your customers do and don’t have cover for (using ticks and crosses to indicate this).
- Where customer obligations/policy conditions exist, these are either detailed in the policy schedule or clearly highlighted in the policy with yellow warning triangles (not hidden in the ‘small print’).
- We’ve made the wording easier to navigate, so when viewed online you can click between sections making it easier to find specific areas.
- Definitions will appear when you hover over certain words and where possible we’ve simplified the language and terminology we use.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.