RT & Follow us on Twitter for a chance to win Aviva Premiership Double Header tickets!!
With the new Aviva Premiership Rugby Season nearly upon us, we wanted to give you the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to the Aviva Premiership Double Header at Twickenham on 6th September. All you need to do is connect with us on Twitter and you will be in with a shout to win one of four pairs of tickets for this great event!!
To be in with a chance to win all you need to do is follow us on Twitter @avivabrokeruk and RT our competition tweet.
“RT and follow us @avivabrokeruk to win a pair of tickets to the Aviva Premiership Double Header. T&C’s apply (See below).
This prize draw is open from 09:00am on Monday 28th July until 17:00pm on Friday 15th August 2014.
The @avivabrokeruk Twitter account is a new Twitter feed that is dedicated to you, the broker.
We will endeavour to keep you up to date with all the news and views from Aviva as well as providing useful info on key initiatives such as the Aviva Broker Community Fund, marketing hints & tips as well as our latest product updates.
We look forward to hearing from you and good luck!!
Aviva Broker UK Twitter Prize Daw Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Aviva Broker UK Twitter’ prize draw (‘the Twitter Promotion’). Entry to the Twitter Promotion shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read these carefully.
2. The Twitter Promotion is open to UK Brokers
3. The promoter of the Twitter Promotion is Aviva Insurance Limited, registered office: Pitheavlis, Perth, Scotland, PH2 0NH (the “Promoter”). The Twitter Promotion is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, its agencies, its group companies or anyone else connected with the Twitter Promotion.
4. The Twitter Promotion is open from 09:00hrs on 28th July and the closing date for the Twitter Promotion is 17:00hrs on 15th August 2014 (‘the Closing Date’). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
5. Entry to the Twitter Promotion is once you have followed our Twitter account @avivabrokeruk and retweeted our prize draw Tweet.
6. The Winners will be selected at random and notified within 5 working days of the Closing Date.
7. There shall be four Winners. The Winners will receive a pair of tickets to the Aviva Premiership Rugby Double Header on Saturday 6th September.
8. The Winners will be notified by the Promoter via Twitter after the 18th August 2014 and will be given details of how to claim their Prize. If a Winner does not respond to the Twitter message from the Promoter within 7 days, then that Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the Twitter message from the Promoter within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their Prize.
9. The Prize will be issued to the Winner within 14 days of acceptance of the Prize.
10. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of similar value in the event that the original Prize offered is not available.
11. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
12. The Prize is non-exchangeable, not for resale, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and that are not specifically and expressly included within the Prize.
13. The promoter may ask the Winners to provide proof of their eligibility to receive the Prize
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Subject to the above, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any loss or damage to your or any other persons computer or other equipment used to enter relating to you or any other relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Twitter Promotion.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Twitter Promotion at any time without prior notice.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, brokers entering this Promotion will, in the provision of placement and advisory services, always act in their clients’ best interests. Brokers shall not recommend the Promoter’s products to any client where the product runs counter to that client’s interests and shall be transparent about participation in the Twitter Promotions. The Winner must notify their employer and must comply with their employer’s policy in respect of receipt of gifts/prizes.
19. The name of each Winner of the Twitter Promotion will be published on the Aviva Broker website, alternatively you can email email@example.com within six months of the closing date.
20. The decision of the Promoter is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence relating to its decision.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.