Motor Claims Centre of Excellence update
Our aim is to always provide you and your customers with a market leading claims service. In June 2015 we announced our plans to create a single Motor Claims Centre of Excellence in Norwich. It’s now been a year since the migration of work began and whilst we recognise that some of the changes we’ve made may have caused delays for both you and your customers we wanted to share with you an update on the journey we’ve undertaken thus far.
During the last 12 months we’ve:
- Recruited over 500 new Personal and Commercial roles and have another 60 colleagues joining over the coming months
- Completed almost 126,000 hours of training, with another 18,000 hours expected between now and the end of the year
- Completed 80% of our migration. 35% of all Broker Personal lines claims are now being handled by our teams in Norwich with the remaining 65% being migrated by the end of August 2016
Getting the right people in the right roles to ensure you and your customers continue to receive a market leading claims service has always been our number one priority
Earlier this year as migration work began we recognised that our claims service had dropped below our usual high standards as we built capability within our new team in Norwich. Since then we have been working hard to rectify this and are pleased that your feedback has told us access to our claims teams has been improving.
Thank you for your patience during this period. We’d like to apologies for any inconvenience caused to you and your customers over the early part of this year.
We wanted to reassure you that you should see continued improvement as our capability and innovation investments make service even better over the coming months.
Please continue to call the following numbers for any new claims:
- Fleet New Claims – 0800 246 876
- Fleet Fast Trade New Claims (97MF policies) – 0800 056 7909
- Motor Trade New Claims – 0800 046 6229
- Personal Motor – 0800 678 999
When you report a new claim, you’ll be provided with the claim reference and the dedicated handler’s telephone number.
Should you need to escalate a specific claim or resolve any urgent query, please call or email your allocated team managers
For brokers beginning with:
- A - Stevie Curtis 07800 690 333, firstname.lastname@example.org
- B - Claire London 07800 691962, Claire.email@example.com
- C - Hannah Earl 07800 693028, Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- D-J- Tom Leckie 07800 693 254, Tom.Leckie@aviva.com
- K-S - Benjamin Smith 07800 692 628, email@example.com
- T-Z - Richard Daly 07800 691 648, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all Fast Trade policy claims please contact Abby Lake 07800 691 642, email@example.com
- Peter Filsell 07800 699 206, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please call your Aviva Claims Relationship Manager
Personal Motor claims
Please email the claims update mailbox email@example.com call the Helpline on 07800 690 966. Alternatively you can contact your personal lines claims relationship manager Lilian Baxter on 07966 610 248.
We’re also committed to providing you with regular updates on how our work is progressing and will contact you with the next update in August.
Thanks for your continued support and if you have any comments or feedback on this, please just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.