Making customer payments easier
To continue to improve our service and make it as easy for you to pay us as possible, we have removed our previous platforms: e-Collections and the Credit Portal.
All customer card and Direct Debit payments will now be processed from within the Aviva Broker Collections portal, hosted on the Aviva Broker website.
Why have we done this?
- Aviva Broker Collection will give you one place for all customer card payment and Direct Debit set ups
- Policy validation – Providing the ability to obtain an illustration (such as admin fee) before deciding to set a policy up on Direct Debit
- No risk of selecting the wrong Direct Debit plan
- Pre-population of information e.g. policy number, customer name, as set up against the actual premium entry e.g. against the actual invoice
- Due to the overnight refresh functionality of the statement, commission will be available the next day, subject to no other delays
- Easy to follow process
- Consumer Credit Act and BACS regulations compliant
How do I access the new system?
If you already have an account on our Aviva Broker website, you will have automatically been given access. You can log into your account here.
If you do not yet have an account for Aviva Broker, you can create a profile here.
Where can I find the training material?
The training material can be found here.
There is also a list of FAQ’s located within the Help Centre.
If you have any further questions then please contact your Aviva Sales Manager.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.