Property Owners gets the Aviva Premier treatment
First up for 2014 to get the Aviva Premier treatment is Property Owners.
Building on our strong reputation in this sector we have addressed key industry themes – the environment; minimising future losses and a clear positioning on Bank interests. We hope these valuable enhancements will give you that something extra to impress your clients and get that new business over the line or hold on to an important case. Watch our Aviva Premier Property Owners video today.
What’s new for Aviva Premier Property Owners and included as standard?
- Cover match extension – first period of insurance only up to £10,000
- Insured’s own management fees/claims costs included (£50,000)
- Shortfall in Rent following Rent Review
- Prevention of Access – Loss of attraction Rent (£10,000)
- Prevention of Access – Loss of attraction Lease (£2,500)
- Environmental Clause increased limit to £10,000
- Debris Removal Recycling (£50,000)
- Abandoned vehicles (£2,500)
- Japanese Knotweed (£2,500)
- Tenants Abandoned Property (£2,500)
- Property left by former tenants (£2,500)
- Preservation of Undamaged Property (£25,000)
- Fire Brigade Costs (£10,000)
- Mortgagees Lessor, Composite Insured and Loss Payee Clauses included
- In addition we have several Aviva Premier optional covers to enable our underwriters to tailor cover exactly to you and your client’s needs,
- Frustrated Legal Costs (£25,000)
- Insurance Premium Costs (£25,000)
- Diminution in Value
- Indemnity to Managing Agents
What’s our target Property Owners business?
Owners of commercial property that is held for investment purposes such as;
- Industrial estates
To find out more, contact your Aviva Business Development Manager, your underwriter or visit Aviva Broker.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.