IT Pack Finale event
This summer we’ve toured the nation showcasing and inspiring young industry talent through our regional IT Pack events in partnership with Insurance Times. Over 50 candidates joined us and took the opportunity to discuss hot industry topics important to them, meet experts of the broker world and hear regional insight from Aviva.
We’ve loved getting to meet so many talented young brokers and we’re really confident that we’ve identified a strong team to join us at our upcoming finale challenge on 24 October.
We’ll let you know how our IT Pack 2013 team get on at the exciting top secret challenge soon; for now however, we wish the very best of luck to all our finalists who are now in with a chance of winning “IT Pack Member of the Year” and £1,000 shopping vouchers at the Insurance Times Awards in December.
The lucky eight contenders are:
• Nick Mowbray, Deputy Claims Manager, DE Ford Insurance Brokers limited (Leeds)
• Jack Seton, Commercial Account Executive, Swinton Commercial (Manchester)
• Caroline Hanson, Portfolio Management Development Executive, Marsh (London)
• Gareth Cotton, Private Client Account Executive, La Playa (London)
• Neil Mackey, Commercial Account Executive, Inspire Insurance Services Ltd (Birmingham)
• Stevie Ridgley, Commercial Account Handler, Firth & Scott (Birmingham)
• Matt Smith, Account Executive, T L Dallas & Co Ltd (Leeds)
• Roger Darkins, SME New Business Account Executive, Bruce Stevenson Insurance Brokers (Glasgow)
We wish you all the best of luck!
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.