Private Car – find out what we offer as standard
From legal costs to a courtesy car, here at Aviva, we include lots of great covers on our Private Car product as standard. Make sure you’re clear on what’s included and what are optional extras so your customer gets the very best deal.
Our private car policy* includes as standard:
• Courtesy car for the duration of the vehicle repairs
• Legal costs as part of the policyholders’ third party liability cover
• Replacement locks in the event of keys being lost or stolen
• Personal accident cover of £2,500 per incident and up to £5,000 a year
• European Breakdown cover within the European Union
• Personal Belongings up to £150, which can include items such as mobile phones.
Find out more about our core covers in our Private Car Cover Features Guide.
Even more reasons to go for Gold
There’s also Gold cover where your clients can choose that little bit more for greater peace of mind. Our Gold cover offers your clients extended breakdown which includes roadside, recovery, at home and onward travel**. Plus complimentary roadside cover when your client is travelling in another car. There’s also one day’s car hire cost if your clients’ car is being repaired.
With Gold cover your client will also get;
• £10,000 worth of Personal accident cover per incident for your client or their partner or up to £20,000 a year
• Medical expenses worth £500
• Personal belongings worth £300.
Saving your client money
Gold cover is just £55 per policy– compared to other equivalent offerings in the market of around £150, this makes for a massive saving for your client.
Want to know more?
If you want to find out more about our great Private Car product, get in touch with your Aviva business development manager today.
*Please note this doesn’t include our Personal Best product.
**In Great Britain, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.