Aviva Premier Claims
We want to make sure that if any of your Aviva Premier clients have to make a claim, they’ll receive an exceptional service from us. We know it’s vital that their claims are managed efficiently, so we can get their business back to normal as quickly as possible.
To help the claims process run smoothly, whatever the event, we’ve created a Property and Liability Claims Guide
for you to share with your Aviva Premier clients, giving them information on:
• what to expect from Aviva when a Commercial Property or Liability claim is reported
• what information Aviva needs at First Notification Of Loss (FNOL), to help speed up the process
How to share with your clients
You can show your Aviva Premier clients this interactive PDF on your iPad or laptop, download it and email the PDF to them, or print copies to give to them.
Claims is just one element of our Aviva Premier offering for your mid-market clients. Based on industry insight and a real focus on claims and risk management, we’ve broken new ground with significant improvements to our wordings.
Our Claims Relationship Managers
There’s a host of benefits with Aviva Premier, one of which is our claims relationship management support for your clients. Our claims relationship team are experts in the claims field;
• Victoria Wadsworth 07966 610014 - North West & Midlands
• Lillian Baxter 07966 610248 - Personal Lines
• Michelle Sloan 07800 696145 - Scotland, Northern Ireland & North East
• Amy Cannings 07800 691307 - South West & Wales, South East & London
Talk to us today
To find out more about Aviva Premier, contact your Aviva business development manager, your underwriter or visit www.aviva.co.uk/avivapremier.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.