Tailored cover for your Manufacturing customers
The manufacturing sector covers a wide range of trades, opportunities and challenges and forms a large and important part of the UK economy. This is why we launched our enhanced and tailored Manufacturing proposition for mid-market customers through Aviva Premier last year.
Recognising the diversity of the manufacturing industry, our Aviva Premier manufacturing proposition offers a range of enhanced covers and services to ensure your customers get a flexible and tailored insurance solution to match the needs their business. This is brought out in our in-depth Manufacturing industry report.
Key cover enhancements, include:
· business interruption extensions with a limit of 10% of the sum insured or up to £250,000 whatever is lower for:
- Unspecified Customers and Suppliers
- Research & Development Costs
- Property Stored
· environmental statutory clean-up costs up to £1,000,000
· products recall up to £100,000*
· directors and officers up to £1,000,000*
More than just cover …
As well as enhanced covers we recognise the importance of having a tailored risk management, claims and value added services for your manufacturing customers, key highlights include:
· tailored survey programme and bespoke client reporting via dedicated risk consultants
· the provision of claims relationship managers and bespoke client claims MI reporting
· free access to over 100 health & safety e-Learning models via Safety Media Ltd
· business support funding to part or fully fund**:
- ISOH, NEBOSH and other technical courses via RoSPA
- Barrett-Corp-Harrington building valuations and machinery overview valuation services.
- thermal imaging surveys via Bureau Veritas
* Subject to the Risk
**Subject to business case
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.