There’s never been a better time to talk motor trade with us
With more than 100 years’ heritage behind us, we’re still leading the way when it comes to motor trade insurance. A little over 100 years ago we provided our first policy to a motor trade client, and 10 decades later, we’d like to thank you for continuing to choose us for your motor trade clients.
In fact, one client has been with us for 97 years. Why have they chosen to stay with Aviva? This is what the client had to say:
“We’ve held our motor trade insurance cover with Aviva for 97 years – it’s really important for us to be with an insurer we know and trust. It’s all about what they offer our business; first class claims service, market leading cover, expertise and mutual loyalty.” Anita Jenkins, Warners Motor Group
How can we get your motor trade client back on their feet?
It’s not just about how long we’ve been writing motor trade business it’s about how we look after clients in event of a claim. Meet Paul Barkshire, operations director at PFK Ling’s flagship motor trade dealership in Lowestoft, Suffolk. On 5 December 2013 their six acre complex was devastated by a tidal surge. Last year we visited Paul to see how the repairs to their business were going and we’ve just been back to see them 18months on. Watch our videotoday.
Motor Traders have recognised us
We were delighted that the motor trade community voted us their number one Trade Insurance Provider of the Year at the Car Dealer Power Awards in both 2014 and 2015, based on our flexible products, excellent customer service, and ease of doing business. We’re proud to be recognised as their motor trade insurer of choice.
Plus we’ve improved our motor trade offering
· new vehicle replacement for motor trade customers extended to include goods carrying vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes
· waste removal condition amended - to better reflect motor trade storage and removal practice
· damage to vehicles or vehicle contents due to fraud, trick or false pretence included (subject to application of the excess or 25% of the loss – whichever is greater)
· business Interruption cover extended to include damage to motor vehicles, property in custody of sub-contractors and transit – limit £10,000 for each extension
· road risks third party property damage indemnity limit increased from £5,000,000 to £10,000,000 (£1,000,000 hazardous sites/goods limit introduced)
· road risks medical expenses cover added - £350 limit per person
Plus, our motor trade product is about to be given the Aviva Premier treatment – keep your eyes peeled for more information - coming soon!
Get a quote today
Just get in touch with your usual underwriter to get a motor trade quote. Alternatively for more information on our motor trade product, please visit Aviva Broker
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.