Updates to personal lines wordings
We have made some changes to our personal lines policy documentation. You can download or order new policy documentation from Aviva Broker from 8th June.
In response to an undertaking provided by Esure published by the FCA we have amended our personal lines policy wordings to provide additional clarity around cancellation and includes examples of valid reasons why we may cancel a customer’s policy. We have also removed the arbitration condition.
The following policy wordings have been updated:
· Policy – BCOTR1258 (V34) 11.2014
· Policy (Home & Drivers) – BMODC2647 (V34) 11.2014
· NTP – BCOTR1263 (V34) 11.2014
· Policy – BMCYV0080 (V34) 11.2014
· NTP – BMOYV9830 (V34) 11.2014
· Policy – BCOOB1262 (V34) 4.2015
· NTP – BCOOB1259 (V34) 4.2015
· Your House – BHHYH0123 (v34) 06.15
· Your House (Home & Drivers Club) – BHHDY0977 (v34) 06.15
· Home Plus – BHHHP0054 (v34) 06.15
· Home Plus (Home & Drivers Club) – BHHDP0974 (v34) 06.15
· Travel Add On Policy - BHHYH0978 (V34) 6.2015
· Notice to Policyholders – BHHHP2438 (v34) 06.15
Please make sure that you are only using these new versions by the 22 June 2015. All existing customers need to be made aware of these changes by issuing them with a revised notice to policyholders at their renewal which is also available on Aviva Broker.
Where you have a scheme with Aviva, you should have already received a communication from our schemes team.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact your Aviva business development manager.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.