Tweet with us for a chance to win a Signed Rugby shirt!!
With the BIBA conference upon us, we want to connect with you on Twitter and give you a chance to win a great prize!!
To be in with a chance to win a signed Aviva Premiership rugby shirt of your choice just follow us on Twitter @avivabrokeruk and tweet us using the hashtag #BIBA2014.
This competition is open from 08:30am on Wednesday 14th May until 16:00pm on Thursday 15th May 2014, and in this time we want to hear from as many of you as possible, whether it’s your thoughts on the BIBA conference so far or if you’ve just been to visit the Aviva stand at C20, let us know with a tweet.
The @avivabrokeruk Twitter account is a new Twitter feed that is dedicated to you, the broker.
We will endeavour to keep you up to date with all the news and views from Aviva as well as providing useful info on key initiatives such as the Aviva Broker Community Fund, marketing hints & tips as well as our latest product updates.
We look forward to hearing from you and good luck!!
Terms & conditions apply
1. These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Aviva Broker UK Twitter’ prize draw (‘the Twitter Promotion’). Entry to the Twitter Promotion shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read these carefully.
2. The Twitter Promotion is open to UK brokers.
3. The promoter of the Twitter Promotion is Aviva Insurance Limited, registered office: Pitheavlis, Perth, Scotland, PH2 0NH (the “Promoter”). The Twitter Promotion is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, its agencies, its group companies or anyone else connected with the Twitter Promotion.
4. The closing date for the Twitter Promotion is 16:00hrs on 15th May 2014 (‘the Closing Date’). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
5. Entry to the Twitter Promotion is once you have followed our Twitter account @avivabrokeruk and posted a Tweet which includes @Avivabrokeruk and #BIBA2014 within the same Tweet.
6. The Winner will be selected at random and notified within 5 working days of the Closing Date.
7. There shall be one Winner. The Winner will receive a signed Aviva Premiership rugby shirt from a team of your choice. (‘the Prize’). The Winner will be notified by the Promoter via Twitter after the 15th May 2014 and will be given details of how to claim their Prize. If a Winner does not respond to the twitter message from the Promoter within 21 days, then that Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the Twitter message from the Promoter within 21 days or else they will also forfeit their Prize.
8. The Prize will be issued to the Winner within 21 days of acceptance of the Prize.
9. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of similar value in the event that the original Prize offered is not available.
10. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
11. The Prize is non-exchangeable, not for resale, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and that are not specifically and expressly included within the Prize.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
13. Subject to the above, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any loss or damage to you or any other relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Twitter Promotion.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Twitter Promotion at any time without prior notice.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, brokers entering this Promotion will, in the provision of placement and advisory services, always act in their clients’ best interests. Brokers shall not recommend the Promoter’s products to any client where the product runs counter to that client’s interests and shall be transparent about participation in the Twitter Promotions. The Winner must notify their employer and must comply with their employer’s policy in respect of receipt of gifts/prizes.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence relating to its decision.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.