Your competitive edge in the mid-market
Electronics Manufacturing gets the Aviva Premier upgrade
It's now the turn for our Electronics Manufacturing product to get the Aviva Premier upgrade; we've made real improvements to the wording. We hope this will give you that something extra to impress your clients and get that new business over the line or hold on to an important case.
Watch our Electronics Manufacturing video to find out more
What’s our target Electronics Manufacturing business?
- Electronic Process Control Equipment
- Medical and Surgical equipment
- Measuring and Testing Equipment
- Electronic Components and Sub Assemblies
- Electronic Communication
What’s new for Aviva Premier Electronics Manufacturing?
Here’s a snapshot of some things we’ve upped our game for Electronics Manufacturing;
- We’ll now write Electronics Manufacturing risks who supply to medical, military, off shore, measuring and analytical, and in most cases aviation industries.
- We’re looking to make Efficacy exclusions a thing of the past for Aviva, as we look to provide up to the policy limit wherever possible.
- With increasing awareness of product safety, we provide Product Recall cover for most risks with £100,000 worth of cover included as standard.
- We’ve taken the opportunity to review our approach to underwriting clients with North American exports and can provide cover where a significant proportion of the overall turnover is exported to North America.
- We’ve reviewed our approach to Business Interruption, with research and development expenditure included as standard
- Improved underwriter capability to ensure an increased appetite for this business, to compliment an increased capacity for larger risks
The electronics Industry
We’ve created an Electronics Manufacturing Industry Review which gives real insight into this sector, exploring the key market, client and underwriting issues.
Talk to us today
To find out more, contact your Aviva business development manager, your underwriter or visit www.aviva.co.uk/avivapremier
You’ve told us you need to know what our appetite is. Throughout 2013 you’ll see a variety of product spotlights; these are areas of business where we’re really keen to work with you. Not only are there product enhancements but there’s the Aviva Premier Toolkit. Plus, whilst we might be highlighting certain products within our appetite, Aviva Premier is available for the right case across our commercial mid market product range.
We’ve upped our game and been meticulous in making sure our Aviva Premier proposition is spot on. What’s more is there are great new product enhancements too. There’s never been a better time to write Professional Services with us.
From analytical chemists and recruitment consultants to computer services and estate agents to web designers, the business services sector encompasses a huge variety of trades. That’s why our cover is flexible and offers relevant, essential covers which embrace the diversity of this market.
Machinery and Equipment
Our Machinery and Equipment products are intended for companies whose product is manufactured via the assembly of component parts. With Aviva Premier and our new improved cover, it’s a great time to write this business with us.
Arts and Culture
The Arts & Culture sector offers entertainment and education that is both wide and varied, two characteristics shared by our refreshed Arts & Culture insurance proposition.
Covering businesses involved in the manufacture and assembly of electronic goods and with Aviva Premier there's never been a better time to talk to us about electronics business.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.