Want to win and retain more motor trade business?
Innovation in vehicle manufacturing techniques, including use of an increasingly diverse range of materials, together with complex ‘in vehicle’ technology and connectivity, is continuously challenging UK Motor Trade businesses. We’re committed to providing market leading solutions as the shape of the motor trade industry continues to develop and evolve, as well as provide a tailored approach to meet the individual requirements of both you and your customers. That’s exactly why motor trade is now available on Aviva Premier.
Some of the key cover enhancements and value added services of our new Motor
Trade Proposition, include:
- Environmental Statutory Clean-up Costs up to £1,000,000
- Wrongful Conversion up to £100,000 (Sales Risks Only)
- Book Debts up to £50,000
- Vehicle rectification costs up to £5,000 per vehicle and £25,000 in any one insurance period
- Misfuelling before Damage
- Group Personal Accident *
- Dedicated Claims and Risk Management offerings
- Complimentary H&S e-learning
- Complimentary Fresnel Lenses & Decals*
Aviva Premier isn’t just available to anyone – it requires a partnership approach between you, your customer and Aviva to give a tailored, bespoke solution and that all important competitive edge.
To find our more about Aviva Premier and our Motor Trade proposition, contact your Aviva sales manager or your usual underwriter.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.