Tailored cover for your Manufacturing customers
The manufacturing sector covers a wide range of trades, opportunities and challenges and forms a large and important part of the UK economy. Which is why we’ve launched our enhanced and tailored Manufacturing proposition for mid-market customers through Aviva Premier.
The UK manufacturing sector employs 2.6 million people, contributes 11% of GVA (Gross Value Added), provides half of all UK exports and has a higher average wage than the rest of the economy*. Working with Insurance Times we’ve created a Manufacturing Report which looks at the economic revival of the industry and key risk considerations.
Recognising the diversity of the manufacturing industry, our new Aviva Premier manufacturing proposition offers a range of enhanced covers and services to ensure your customers get a flexible and tailored insurance solution to match the needs their business.
Key cover enhancements, as standard, include:
- Unspecified customers and suppliers extensions up to £250,000
- Environmental statutory clean-up costs up to £1,000,000
- Products recall up to £100,000**
- Directors and Officers up to £1,000,000**
- Metal Workers extension up to £50,000
More than just cover …
As well as enhanced covers we recognise the importance of having a tailored risk management, claims and value added services for your manufacturing customers, key highlights include:
- Tailored survey programme and bespoke client reporting via dedicated risk consultants
- The provision of claims relationship Managers and bespoke client claims MI reporting
- Free access to over 70 health & safety e-Learning models via Safety Media Ltd
- Business Support Funding to part or fully fund***:
- ISOH, NEBOSH and other technical courses via RoSPA
- Barrett-Corp-Harrington Building valuations and Machinery Overview Valuation Services.
- Thermal Imaging Surveys via Bureau Veritas
To find out more about our manufacturing proposition take a look at our Manufacturing Product Guide (PDF 42.2KB)
*Source – EEF The manufacturers organisation
** Subject to the Risk
***Subject to business case
Log in and save this page to your favourites.