What is Aviva Mid-Market?
Our Aviva Mid-Market proposition provides tailored insurance solutions backed up by in-depth market expertise and industry focus. It combines comprehensive cover with first class risk consultancy, claims and client relationship management to deliver an integrated service-led proposition.
It’s designed to meet the needs of UK-domiciled businesses with annual turnovers between £5-£100m, GWP spend over £15,000 or have complex insurance requirements. This reflects a dynamic and innovative group of businesses, one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK.
Expanding your expectations of mid-market insurance
We recognise that every mid-market business is unique. That’s why we work with you to understand your clients’ business, processes and values to deliver tailored insurance solutions through:
Whole customer underwriting
Locally based underwriters act as a focal point to:
- adopt an industry-focused approach to tailor relevant covers, products and loss prevention solutions
- leverage data science and analytics to identify potential gaps and areas of emerging risk
- facilitate access to Health, Pensions, Life and Investments to serve you and your clients more efficiently.
Specialist industry expertise
We will work to understand and dovetail you and you clients’ existing capabilities to develop the right service proposition, through the provision of:
- dedicated risk consultancy*
- dedicated claims management*
- client relationship management.*
*Subject to criteria and requirements.
Our goal is to ensure you and your clients get the right outcome every time through the provision of:
- Fair Presentation of Risk Guarantee**
- fast, fair and reliable claims
- warranty-free wordings with a flexible approach to conditions.
**Subject to acceptance criteria
Long-term business partner
We aim to become a trusted adviser and foster long-term partnerships because we know it’s the best way to give you and your clients a competitive edge in this ever-changing business landscape, through the provision of:
- customer-level agreements
- business support funding
- timely, relevant guidance and advice.
For more information, speak to your sales manager or local underwriter.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.