We’ve got loads to tell you about Marine
Our Marine offering gives loads of benefits and sales opportunities. So much so that we’ll be sending you a series of e-mails over the next few weeks telling you more about our wide range of products and how we can help support you to build your Marine business. We’ll be covering:
- Our increased appetite and future developments on the horizon
- The opportunities to cross-sell
- Easy and fast ways to trade with us
- Meet our team of experts and how we can help you
Play to win with Marine Madness
You will also be able to play our exclusive new game, Marine Madness. Score high enough and you’ll see your name on the scoreboard as well as be in with the chance of winning one of our three prizes available for each level of the game – there’s also a prize for the highest scoring brokerage too.
Play Marine Madness
Thanks for playing Marine Madness. The game is now closed. Take a look at the leaderboard for the final high scores.View Leaderboard
- View the terms and conditions for the game
- These terms and conditions apply to the Marine Madness competition (“the Promotion”) running throughout September/October 2013 (“the Campaign Period”) for participating brokers. Entry to the Promotion shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore, please read these carefully.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is only available to participating brokers based in the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Aviva Insurance Limited, registered in Scotland number 2116, Registered office: Pitheavlis, Perth, PH2 0NH (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, its agencies, its group companies or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, brokers must play the Marine Madness game and register their contact details
- Brokers can play, enter and add to the leader board as many times as they want for each level.
- Only one game level will be live at any one time. When the new level opens the leader board will be cleared and starts again for each level. The new level will be live at noon on the date of each email sent with a game level link.
- The three winners for each level will be those with the three highest scores when the game closes (“The Winners”).
- “The Prizes” are as follows: 1st Place = £100 high street vouchers, 2nd Place = £50 high street vouchers and 3rd Place = £25 high street vouchers. Only one prize per individual broker. We will also be offering a mystery prize for the highest scoring brokerage over the Campaign period.
- All Winners will be notified by email or telephone by the Promoter and will be issued with their prize within 14 days (fourteen) of each level closing.
- The closing date and time of the Promotion is 12noon on 22 October 2013 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
- The highest scoring brokerage overall (“The Winning Brokerage”) will be selected after this Closing Date
- The Promoter may ask the Winners to provide proof of their eligibility to receive the Prize. This may be confirmation from your employer that you work in a UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man brokerage.
- The Winners agree to take part in post-Promotion activity.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize that are not specifically included in the Prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, unanticipated legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence relating to its decision.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, brokers entering the Promotion will, in the provision of placement and advisory services, always act in their clients’ best interests. Each winner must comply with their employer’s policy in respect of receipt of gifts/prizes.
- The names of the Winners of the Promotion will be available upon request for 2 weeks after the Winners have been notified by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; Aviva Marine Madness, FAO Rebecca Carter, Marketing Department, Sienna 2, 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, NR1 3NS. The Winner agrees to have his/her name and county of residence disclosed for this purpose.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.