Ask us a question
Motor products - New Business
- Can you offer an Introductory No Claims Discount (NCD) for ex-company car drivers on Personal Lines motor policies?
- Can a No Claims Discount (NCD) earned overseas be used on a Personal Lines motor policy?
- Can I transfer a Your Van or Private Car No Claims Discount (NCD) to a Premier Bike policy?
- How long are quotes available to view on Personal e-services?
- Why can't I make changes to my Personal e-services quote?
- Can accidents, claims or convictions over five years be omitted from a Personal e-services quote?
- What level of cover is available under a Private Car e-services policy?
- What are the definitions for each class of use?
- What should I do if I have to make changes to a guaranteed Personal e-services' quote?
- Can I transfer a No Claims Discount (NCD) between Your Van and Private Car Policies?
Log in and save this page to your favourites.