Ask us a question
Motor products - Mid Term Adjustments
- Can you offer an Introductory No Claims Discount (NCD) for ex-company car drivers on Personal Lines motor policies?
- Can a No Claims Discount (NCD) earned overseas be used on a Personal Lines motor policy?
- Can I transfer a Your Van or Private Car No Claims Discount (NCD) to a Premier Bike policy?
- Can accidents, claims or convictions over five years be omitted from a Personal e-services quote?
- What level of cover is available under a Private Car e-services policy?
- What are the definitions for each class of use?
- It is necessary to regularly change the drivers on e-services Your Van policies. Do I need to submit these updates if the policy is on an 'Any driver'?
- How do I notify the company of a change of Insured?
- Can I transfer a No Claims Discount (NCD) between Your Van and Private Car Policies?
- Can a No Claims Discount (NCD) be transferred from one of our Fleet policies to a Personal Lines motor policy?
Log in and save this page to your favourites.