Ask us a question
EDI - New Business
- Can you offer an Introductory No Claims Discount (NCD) for ex-company car drivers on Personal Lines motor policies?
- What happens if property is unoccupied on a household policy?
- Can a No Claims Discount (NCD) earned overseas be used on a Personal Lines motor policy?
- What are the requirements for minimum security locks on a household policy?
- Can I transfer a Your Van or Private Car No Claims Discount (NCD) to a Premier Bike policy?
- Who should we contact for any EDI Underwriting enquiries?
- What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) documentation should be kept by brokers and for how long?
- Can we allow protected No Claims Discount on a new Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) case where there has been one at-fault claim during the last two years?
- How do I cover the policyholder's son/daughters' Items at university/college on a household policy?
- Can policies be issued for motor vehicles which are registered overseas?
Log in and save this page to your favourites.