Ask us a question
EDI - New Business
- Can you offer an Introductory No Claims Discount (NCD) for ex-company car drivers on Personal Lines motor policies?
- What are the requirements for minimum security locks on a household policy?
- Can a No Claims Discount (NCD) earned overseas be used on a Personal Lines motor policy?
- Can I transfer a Your Van or Private Car No Claims Discount (NCD) to a Premier Bike policy?
- What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) documentation should be kept by brokers and for how long?
- Can policies be issued for motor vehicles which are registered overseas?
- Can Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG's) cars be covered under any of our motor Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) policies?
- Are foreign/non registered vehicles acceptable on Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)?
- Who is responsible for underwriting Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) policies?
- What is the maximum number of bedrooms on a Your House contract?
Log in and save this page to your favourites.