Ask us a question
Aviva Broker Collections - Customer Payments
- Where do I send a signed DDI (Direct Debit Instruction)?
- Where can I find my credit controller's details?
- When can I set up the payment after the policy has been issued?
- If I do not save the SECCI (Standard European Consumer Credit Information) can I retrieve it from anywhere else?
- How do I change the collection date on a Direct Debit?
- How do I change the bank details on a Direct Debit?
- Do I need to take a deposit payment when setting up monthly Direct Debit?
- What happens if the Aviva Broker Collections portal fails when entering customer details?
- How do I access Aviva Broker Collections?
- How late can I set up a Direct Debit?
Log in and save this page to your favourites.