Ask us a question
Aviva Broker Collections - Customer Payments
- Where do I send a signed DDI (Direct Debit Instruction)?
- When can I set up the payment after the policy has been issued?
- What happens if I have agreement for a non-standard instalment fee?
- How do we provide an additional user access to our accounts on Aviva Broker Collections?
- If I do not save the SECCI (Standard European Consumer Credit Information) can I retrieve it from anywhere else?
- How do I access Aviva Broker Collections?
- How do I login and logout?
- Where can I find my credit controller's details?
- How do I change the collection date on a Direct Debit?
- What should I do if I receive the following error message - Please contact your dedicated Broker Personal Lines Underwriting team.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.