Help Centre

Ask us a question

Will my clients children be covered to travel independently i.e With their grandparents, when adding Travel to a Household policy?

No. Children are only covered where they are travelling with an adult covered by the home insurance policy.

Rate this entry:

Rate this entry

Was this helpful to you?

Log in and save this page to your favourites.