Ask us a question
Can you offer an Introductory No Claims Discount (NCD) for ex-company car drivers on Personal Lines motor policies?
Yes, we'll allow the number of years the client has been 'claim free' while being insured on a company car* at normal terms, providing the individual is aged between 25-75 years and:
* Has had the sole use of a company car*, including social, domestic and pleasure use (occasional use by fellow employees is acceptable).
* Have lost the use within the last 12 months.
* Is the registered keeper and owner of the proposed vehicle - we would accept lease agreements, as long as they are in the name of the individual.
We'd need a signed declaration, confirmed by the employer, stating:
* The period during which the proposer had the use of a company car* and that such use has terminated.
* That social, domestic and pleasure uses were permitted.
* That no accidents or losses occurred during the period claimed, which would have prejudiced NCD.
1. Excludes company vans.
2. Protected NCD is not allowed until the first renewal.
Rate this entry:
Log in and save this page to your favourites.