Help Centre

Ask us a question

How do I cover the policyholder's son/daughters' Items at university/college on a household policy?

Cover is provided for students under their parents' policy (clothing and personal belongings) if they still live with their parents out of term time. Please request confirmation that the clothing and personal belongings' sum insured is adequate. If cover is required in the student's name in addition to existing personal belongings, these will need to be added as a separate item for Items at university/college.

Rate this entry:

Rate this entry

Was this helpful to you?

Log in and save this page to your favourites.