Help Centre

Ask us a question

How do I notify the company of a change of Insured?

If you need to replace the main insured person on a policy, you'll need to obtain a brand new quotation to ensure that we reflect the changing needs and requirements of the insured. If you are in any doubt about this, please contact your dedicated Personal Lines underwriting team for further assistance. All calls may be recorded and/or monitored.

Rate this entry:

Rate this entry

Was this helpful to you?

Log in and save this page to your favourites.