Help Centre

Ask us a question

How do I know whether to ask for a Your House or Home Plus e-services quotation when I'm looking for household insurance?

You can make a quick, basic estimation of the most suitable product by looking at each product's criteria. Your House cover is rated on the number of bedrooms - four or less - and has a standard contents sums insured of up to £55,000. Home Plus is rated on the level of sums insured required and is more suitable for rented properties or houses with more than four bedrooms. If you're in any doubt as to the product you require, just ask your regional underwriting team.

Rate this entry:

Rate this entry

Was this helpful to you?

Log in and save this page to your favourites.