Aviva Risk Management Solutions (ARMS)
We firmly believe that insurance and risk management should go hand in hand. Effective risk management is fundamental for any organisation for the avoidance and mitigation of loss and damage in the first place. That's why we're committed to providing expert risk management advice to help reduce risk and run their organisation safely.
ARMS have a dedicated team of Risk Engineers highly experienced in Property, Protection, Business Interruption, Motor and Liability disciplines to undertake client surveys. Where necessary a Lead Engineer will be appointed, who has relevant experience and knowledge of the sector, to act as the focal point to manage your individual Risk Management programme to act as and build a solution fit for you and your business.
We recognise that all companies are unique and our service seeks to enhance the value of what they already have in place. We are committed to responding to the needs of our customers and remain alert to the fact that these needs are constantly changing. Our proposition:
- Client benefits from the non-prescriptive–solution orientated approach Aviva provides
- Customised risk management programme designed and agreed once we have a greater understanding of your RM culture, risk appetite and organisation
- Total transparency with our risk engineering data
- Risk engineering consistency across all lines of business placed with Aviva
- Aviva Risk Management organisational structure aligned to servicing our client’ needs and adding value
- Working with Client and Broker, agree a mutually appropriate Risk Management programme
- Nationwide coverage and the ability to support surveys internationally
- The enhanced Aviva Risk Engineering proposition will improve the service the client receives further strengthening the broker / client relationship.
Aviva's Risk Engineers are able to provide solutions and information that will help you in managing your specific exposures. This includes access to:
- Our Knowledge Store has over 200 useful factsheets and templates to assist you. Each covers a different safety, environmental, property or business continuity topic. These are all freely available and can be found on our website http://www.aviva.co.uk/risksolutions
- Specialist companies to assist you with solutions pertinent to your business through our preferred suppliers providing Property, Motor and Health and Safety products and services http://www.aviva.co.uk/risksolutions/preferred-suppliers/
Need help or more information? Why not talk to our advisers to find out more about our services. You can either:
- Call us on 0845 366 66 66*
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnering with our clients and brokers to manage risk effectively